If you represent a company or other organisation that has an interest in fire engineering and would like to be affiliated with the IFE, your organisation can join the IFE as an Affiliate Organisation.
Benefits of being an Affiliate Organisation of the IFE include:
- listing of your organisation on the IFE’s website as being affiliated to the IFE;
- free posting of fire-related vacancies to the MY IFE area of the website which is accessible to over 10,000 fire professionals (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details);
- use of the IFE Affiliate Organisation logo on stationery, signage and your website;
- an IFE Affiliate Organisation certificate;
- the journal of the IFE, International Fire Professional, posted to your organisation (further copies can be purchased at a discounted rate);
- online access to current and archived IFE journals;
- regular e-newsletters.
If your organisation has its Head Office outside the UK, please contact your local branch and they will let you have details of how to join and pay using local currency.
If a local branch is not available, or your Head Office is based in the UK, you can join today simply by completing the online Affiliate (Organisation) Form and paying your first year’s membership fees and subscription online by credit or debit card.
All other ways to pay are listed here.
We look forward to welcoming your organisation to the IFE !