Engineering Council Professional Registration

Would you like professional registration as a fire engineer? The IFE is licensed by the Engineering Council and, if you are appropriately qualified and experienced, you could be registered as a Chartered Engineer,  an Incorporated Engineer or an Engineering Technician. If you have recently graduated and want recognition of your qualifications while you build your experience as a fire engineer, you could become an Interim registrant.


For more information on the benefits of professional registration check out this video of Dr Barbara Lane CEng MIFireE an Arup Fellow, talking about why fire engineering is so important.

No results